Sunday, April 28, 2013

Getting some fresh air

I really hate it when I have a great idea for a post but completely forget what it was a few days later when I decide to get on the blog. All I can remember for what this post was supposed to be about was the phrase "in the neighborhood". This was most likely the location of the exciting adventures that I was no doubt involved in. 

 Before you start criticizing my memory for not retaining an event that actually happened to me a few days ago, I will just reveal to you now that whatever I was going to talk about was likely a foolish fictitious fantastical fabrication(with an added alliterative appeal 2x4 combo for great justice). So I guess I'll just make up another ridiculous story to replace it:

It was a cool afternoon when school let out. I was catching some sweet air on my graffiti covered skateboard while shooting hoops on the basketball court. And freestyle rapping. All at the same time. I'm quite the jive turkey.
Now, there were a couple of guys who were up to no good. They started making trouble in my neighborhood.  I got in one little fight and my mom got scared, and said 
"You've movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air!"

Yeah. I just had to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment