Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Self discovery

The table I'm sitting at as I type this is right outside of the women's restroom, which is rather awkward because I am not a woman. Hey, someone just came out, I wonder what- AAAAAGGGHHH
never mind, never mind!
Some questions are better left unanswered. Or better yet, unasked.

 One day a few years ago, I was waiting for the bell at the end of PE class when one of my acquaintances was giving me some advice. This was obviously not someone who also runs a blog I've linked to. He told me that high school or the teenage years are "a time when you go on a journey to find yourself" or something like that. Basically you have to discover who you are so you can be at ease with the facts, with the TRUTH!!

Well, from reading the second post on his blog (if he had one, he doesn't) you can tell that he hasn't really found himself in all this time. Not that I have, mind you, I just find the situation somewhat ironic. 
Frankly I think the idea of 'being comfortable with yourself' is overrated. I mean, the first image that pops into my head when I think of that phrase is a morbidly obese man waddling through the streets completely naked in broad daylight, showing off to everyone just how comfortable he is with his body.
Did you really think I was going to look for a picture of that?
That reminds me of puppet dumbledore's naked time. Again. 
I'm starting to be convinced now that Potter Puppet Pals are really an allegory for the secret workings of everything in the universe.
Well, I'll just be heading off to find myself now.
But I'm right here
Let's not start this again 
Okay...
If the fat man tries to show you the TRUTH, don't deny it. It's right in front of you. You must embrace it in order to achieve true enlightenment.

No comments:

Post a Comment