Saturday, April 13, 2013

Worst cry ever

It's Saturday evening and I am again inundating the land with my tears after being left out of a LoL premade queue with my friends. I'm so duh ronery.

Coriasis (7:00): aw nah
itsame273 (7:00): full room dawg
mormon jesus
Coriasis (7:00): it looks like maryland will get flooded again
itsame273 (7:00): aw
nah
Coriasis (7:01): its a never ending cycle
the floods cause school to be closed
which causes you guys to stay inside and play more games without me
making me sadder
itsame273 (7:01): lol
izsotehsoz dawg

No, he's not sorry, none of them are. They are all blatant liars!!


Just look at these trolls.
They are obviously conspiring in a plot against me, orchestrated by this mysterious 'quan' mentioned in all of their status messages. 
Know this, foul heathens: your mournman jesus will not save you from the coming flood, for the entire world shall drown in my tears, so great my sorrow.
My cry will almost be as great as this guy's:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment