Monday, April 8, 2013

Spice of Blog

 I've noticed that lately my posts haven't had much interesting outside media, it's just been me rambling on. 

Not that me rambling isn't interesting, it should be why you're reading this in the first place, but variety is the spice of life as they say.....OR IS IT? *stare*

Yeah, should've figured I wasn't going to answer that question before you clicked Read More.

I was initially against referencing memes, games, and movies because I wanted most of this to be my own original content instead of mass media reposting. 

But I have come to the conclusion that originality is an illusion. Very little if anything has not already been done or discussed in the realm of stories and tropes. If something seems original to you its probably because its the first time you as a person have seen it, and have yet to see the many odd knockoffs/slight twists on it. Frankly the only things we can call unique now are our individual selves, our characters. 

Also, it helps to introduce you to new things or perhaps find some recognition of common elements between you, the reader, and me, the coolest person you know. Or are getting to know. Perhaps in more detail than you'd like.

I'd give examples and further explanation on this subject but that would make this post more serious and boring than it's already become. As well as the fact that it's late and I have work to do. I'll just give you the bottom line:

______________________________________

Okay, that was a literal bottom line. Here's the figurative one:

Read my blog, and you're gonna like the way you look. I GUARANTEE IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment