Tuesday, April 2, 2013

An Introduction of Sorts

Asking me about Google+'s Span, eh...
"Spic and Span!" -- Captain Sham from Lemony Snicket's The Pony Party

And so begins the Blogspot edition of the Blog of ProZ, One Winged Baphomet. I would welcome you were it not for the impending invasion of dire chickens. 
Some people find that kind of event distasteful. Maybe YOU'RE one of those people. 
Don't worry though, I can't judge you if I don't know you. 
 Unless I do, in which case if you happened to be one of the luckiest kids in the world, you have lost that privilege effective immediately. Too bad.

Anyways, this is a blog I originally started over at WordPress because it seemed so trendy at the time but realized 
1) None of my friends use it and consequently can't follow me and
2) Google AdSense has no built in plugin for it so I can't get the monies from it.

I'll be porting the posts from there to this blog over the next few days. Okay, admittedly there is so little content I should be able to move it all over in a few hours, but laziness.
I'm sure you must be very sad at this terrible news. There, there, don't cry, you can find it at http://churchofproz.wordpress.com/ for now. 
I've decided with the new site and new layout I'll be changing my tone a bit.

Since I've exceeded the length of the average mindless tumblr user's post by a wide margin I think I'll end this post here. Fear not, devoted fans, for we shall meet next in less than 1 minute(or negative minutes since the reverse chronological ordering means you'll be reading this introduction last, which I dislike but all blogger sites do this). 

Oodles!

-- Your glorious administrator, Coriasis





No comments:

Post a Comment