Friday, April 5, 2013

The only post for today

It's 11:05PM as I start this, meaning I got 55 minutes to not procrastinate and get this post in before the day ends. Unfortunately my procrastination skills have improved, as I am now procrastinating on multiple things at once....AS WE SPEAK!!! 

You might argue that it is not very hard to refrain from doing something, but if you're any sort of try-hard you know that feeling you get when you leave something undone...man, it gets to be unbearable sometimes, like a voice just continually shouting at you to get it done, to do it. 
At first it's not that bad:
Do it
nahhh
But then it starts getting stressful:
DOO EET
aw nah
It only gets worse as you get closer to the deadline, but you have to resist. Don't give in to the pressure.

Being selective about what you procrastinate on adds an extra level of difficulty. I just got invited to a LoL match, which would help me procrastinate on everything I have to do, but I CAN'T procrastinate on finishing this post....OR CAN I????


Well, since you're reading this now and the time-stamp is before 12 I obviously succeeded...but who's to say I didn't procrastinate as much as I could?

After I typed that up I started coughing, feeling a similar sensation to when I was a kid at the swimming pool. I was drowning in my own saliva. 
I'm still kind of a kid now but mostly only at heart. 
Which, if it was ruptured would make me drowning in my own blood.

Baby steps, now. Baby steps. I'm off to fail at Jax now.



No comments:

Post a Comment