Wednesday, April 3, 2013

A brief drive by

I'm gonna keep this short and sweet as I don't have much time right now and I probably won't have the chance to post later. Oh who am I kidding I put aside actually important stuff to do this I'm always bored.

So uh...about that last post.....ummm.....you see, I don't always talk to myself, but when I do-
It's usually when you're stressed and tired.
Dammit you ruined my most interesting man in the world reference.
You mean you did. It's not that funny anyhow.
No, the me typing in italics did. 
I'm still you.
Not when you're typing in italics.
Fine I won't.
That's uh...dang that was the only thing differentiating us so now you're, er, I'm right.
Don't you still have a good deal of work to do?
Gooby pls, I still have 13 minutes
You mean 11
Auuugh I gotta finish this post stop wasting my time

 So I was lying earlier, most of the few conversations I have with other people go over in a rather similar and short lived fashion, as demonstrated here:

2:09PM
Acquaintance: fkin hate bio lab
Me: u mad?


2:20PM
Friend: i got 5 matches
i'm bronze
why dont' i have a bronze rank and leauge though
Me:
u mad?



Yeah.....still awkward....
It seriously took you that long to copy and paste a few lines? 
...Don't question my decisions
You only have 2 minutes left
Argh wasted too much time talking to myself I'm gonna be late now
u mad?

No comments:

Post a Comment