Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Pilot Episode

Today, after hitting the create button to start this blog, I decided to jump out of my seat, turn around and giddily run out of my room and onto the staircase (As I usually do every 5 seconds when I'm not gaming...you should know this). Unfortunately as I took the first step I felt a sharp pain on the top of my right foot and tumbled to the ground at the base of the stairs, moaning in agony as I lay sprawled face down...

IT KEEPS HAPPENING
 No, sadly it only happened the one time and there was soft carpet to cushion my beautiful bottom. Or wait, shouldn't I be happy that this doesn't keep happening? It's sad for you that is.

With this first foray into the wonders of random everyday events, I am ushering in a NEW ERA, a glorious NEW WORLD ORDER that all will lie prostrate to, their asses pointed skyward and literally asinine in nature, including the donkeys....why I am talking about asses um I think I'll just skip to the evil laugh: KYAHAHAHAHAHA *cough* I mean MUUUAHHAHA ok "ha!" there you go you get the idea sorry I have a sore throat and that somehow makes me unable to type properly. Wait did I say "evil laugh"? By 'evil' I really meant 'half-assed'....dammit


No comments:

Post a Comment