Thursday, April 4, 2013

I'm just Sagan

Hey, guess what? 
You won't believe this, but I actually contained my hyperactive impulses until 2 AM the next day to post. Eh...actually that's pretty believable, and you probably don't want to hear more of my unwholesome habits and "libertine wiles".

Speaking of libertine wiles, I'd like to promote what could be the greatest thing since popsicle soup dogs.(As if those had gotten old at all.)
It's called Myocardial Infarcation, and it's a forum game!
You know, a game. On the forum. The forum. You should know which forum I'm talking about. Or are you too stoned to comprehend what I'm saying?

Don't worry Carl Swagan, it will all be over soon.

The premise of Myocardial Infarcation is that players are working together to complete a story left unfinished by a curse causing each author to have heart attack and die after only writing 1000 characters.
http://churchofproz.forumotion.net/t1238-myocardial-infarcation-rules
http://churchofproz.forumotion.net/t1239-myocardial-infarcation-untitled
 A work in progress by good ol' Dave from Weather Pigs, this shows great promise to become the next big thing to hit m- er, the forums. And the world in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment