Friday, May 3, 2013

Lethargic slumping

Today was going to be just one of those days, where I don't have a lot of energy and just slump in my chair in front of my computer...but unlike the other days, I shall muster up the determination to post!

Alright so in the news, there was this big, hyped up movie that came out in theaters today...it had something to do with comic book superheroes, part of a series documenting the adventures of a certain superhero group. Um...if I recall correctly there was some patriotic stuff...America?


Oh right, it was The Justice League! Yeah, Marvel's The Justice League of America, with this particular installment starring their newest member, Squirrel Girl!

What? You disagree? I'm quite sure the movie is called Squirrel Girl 4. Isn't that right, Dr. King?
No leading questions here.
Exactly. Are you going to disagree with the wise words of Martin Luther King Junior himself, you filthy slavery activist?

No comments:

Post a Comment