Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Homeless Wars Episode 2: Revenge of the Bums

I'm not going to excuse the lack of posts in the last few days by my studying for final exams, due to the following reasons:
  • There actually has not been a lack of posts compared to the other blogs.
  • Making excuses is for noobs, and you deserve the TRUTH (unless you're a noob)
  • I haven't been studying for final exams, I've been goofing around and bumming out. 
Speaking of being a bum...
 I lost several hours of sleep for absolutely no good reason last night, so right after class today I once again set out to find a nice bench to curl up on. But when I came upon my usual resting spot, I found to my horror that the bench was occupied! ERMAHGERD, MAH SPOT!!
hobocats roll out...or box out. NAO!
Someone had beaten me to it leaving me without a home away from home, which I believe counts as being extra hobo in my book. You can probably imagine how miserable i was feeling, which was not miserable at all because there were plenty of empty benches nearby. But this one was MAH SPOT, and in the short time(5 minutes) I had spent with it, I had grown quite fond. 
There was just no way I could tolerate this blasphemy, this affront upon the sacred shrine of all hobos. It was time to take to the streets with cardboard box and rotted plank in hand....it was time to go to war...the homeless wars....
FOR HOMELAND SECURITY!!! URRAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhah.......
........
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.
........I chickened out. I'm sorry, the other guy was too intimidating, his rotten plank was less rotten than mine. Man, fresher wood OP. There was a campus traffic patrol in one of those orange mini-cars just around the corner anyway. I'm pretty sure if they caught wind of the conflict it would be over far too quickly. 

I wanted to hit the road in frustration, but that would just hurt my hands, and motorists need that road to travel comfortably.

I thought about doing a spit take. A spit take. Doesn't that sound like a type of mushroom? Yes, spit-take mushrooms. You would get it if you pronounced it in the japanese-y way.

So on my way here I noticed someone doing something intriguing and unique that I thought would be a worthy addition to this blog post. He was watching a YouTube video. Wait that's not unique, and that's not what it was. I forgot what it was >.<
But after a good digression like that, I could really go for a youtube video at youtube.com/videogamedunkey

Obligatory League of Legends reference:
I was taking a test and for one of the short answer questions I intended to type in "swing" but typed "swain" instead. This was probably due to sleep depiravation

I feel like I should make my posts longer so they would actually be worth putting in a page break and forcing people to click read more to see the whole thing, but putting in big pictures seems to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment