Monday, May 13, 2013

Cake and truth?

I'd really like to pretend that the post before this never happened, but it did. I'm not going to ask you to forget it exists either, because we can't go denying the TRUTH. 

I spent like 15 minutes today looking for a place to sit down and type this post, because all the seats near power outlets were occupied. Of course the outlets have two ports so I could have arranged something, but no, social interaction is for nooblords
(actually it isn't)

I ate a cold cupcake last night. It had cream, colorful crunchy sprinkles, and tasted good, but it was cold. I was left wa- no, I'm not going to use that phrase. 

It left much to be desired, as I could only wonder how much better the experience would be had the cupcake been warm. I prefer warm food for a late night snack, but the cupcake was not warm at any point in time that I could possibly have eaten it. Well, if I spawn camped the bakery where it was made and snatched it right off the production line I could have eaten it hot, but I don't know how possible that would be. 

I should hire someone to be my personal baker and deliver warm pastries directly to me. They could serve those baked goods, you know, like a servant, like jesus was.

No comments:

Post a Comment