Wednesday, May 15, 2013

End of term madness

I'm starting to regret not writing a more interesting introductory post or about page. Of course I could go and edit them right now but I don't feel like it. Also, I HAVE NO REGRETS, THIS WAS THE ONLY PATH...
I see people(ok just one person) post a "What to Expect" section, I want to do that and have it say "Expect the unexpected". 

D'awwwwwww, it's a totally unrelated picture to grab your attention.
I wonder how many times you've heard that phrase repeated before. Probably a lot. 
Oh man I hope you're expecting what I'm going to say next:

"Expect the unexpected"

DID YOU EXPECT ME TO SAY IT AGAIN? O_O 


....that was actually more lame than Bel-Air. No offense to the disabled, but it really can't stand on its own, and it definitely isn't fly.

When people go out on a limb or say something odd they usually add an "I'm not crazy" disclaimer to the end. I do not feel the need to provide you with any such thing, because it's quite obvious. The state of my sanity is as clear and apparent as the cyanide gas leaking into your room at this very moment. I hope it doesn't cause any casualties, but if it does, you'll die with the satisfaction of knowing that I was not responsible for it.
Quixotic OctoBobbleturkeys breakfasted it up disco neo-school style in House Speaker phone god's silver condo simple with self levitating fuchsia sporketballs.

No comments:

Post a Comment