Wednesday, May 22, 2013

A pre-summer night's dream

A cool air current flows through my room. I recount these musings to you tonight because the Ragnarok 2 servers are down for maintenance and I'm not sure what else to do. 

As I have mentioned before, the spring term has come to an end and summer lies ahead. Caught in the throes of pleasure and freedom, my fellow undergrads have long since forgotten what they promised to resume beforehand. Sleeping in, having fun all day...


Bah, there's no use moping over abandoned story games, or blogs, or forums... ;_; *mope*
 
'Tis time to segue into a spritely saunter of song! 321GO
naa naaa naaaa
 na naaaa nanana naaaaa... (tinkle tinkle)
DING da da da dun
 dada dadadada dun dun da DING 
(dunnadada DING)bum bum bum bum bum baaaaa
DING
bum bum bum bum bum baaaaa
DAAAA DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
da da da da daaaaaaaaa (bum bum bum bum)
da da da da  dun, da da da dun da da dada dunnnn (bum bum bum bum)
doo doo doo
daaaan dannnnn  da da da da daaaaa (bum BUM bum)
 da da dada, da da da DA DA da dada..
doo doooo, doo doooo (da na na)
doo doooo, doo doooo (da na na)
dannn DAAAA  dannn DAAAA 
bum bum ba bum bum ba badadadadaBUM!

ugh....that took longer to do than Bill and yet was shorter....
Anyways, hit read more if you want to see some boring drivel I typed up a few weeks ago. There aren't any amusing pictures so Play-Doh brand genuine Cambodian rooster dogs.

 I had one of the most occult dreams last night. I think it's almost worthy of being a Lewis Carroll novel if I fleshed it out a bit more. There were three parts to this dream.

First I was in this creepy supermarket.
There were normal people walking around in the same wonderment that I was, I just had a really bad feeling. There was the expected variety of products like frozen food and electronics, but no one seemed to be running the place and it looked like we could take anything we wanted for free. 


Some sections or items had some extremely bad effects. I looked in one of the frozen food compartments and saw a bunch of people frozen solid inside after they had tried to take some of the boxes.

A squad of people in hazmat suits came out of the swinging doors, warning everyone not to venture further into the complex. there was something about time dilation and bad stuff that would happen.

I thought I could use a new network router, but knew that they were in high demand and many had already been taken. When I got to the shelves there were only 2 of the crappy ones left.

Then there was the detective security squad:
It started with some random discussion with random people about martial arts and fighting. I and this other vaguely asian person were security guards for this place. We were supposed to watch out for a certain guy with a buzz cut walking around the premises. He was a trespasser or some sort of ruffian, and we were to catch him and bring him into custody. 


I stood at the top of some stairs. One of my childhood friends appeared next to me and wanted to slide down the railings. Unfortunately he wanted to push me down with him. I resisted but was overcome. My backpack tumbled down to the bottom before I reached it. I slid down to meet it, and curiously my hands did not feel bruised from being squashed on the rail. IT KEEPS HAPPENING (no for real, or for dream...reality)

The 3rd part was this ethereal drug high thing. 

It was sort of like a viewpoint character experience. I was this invisible clown, who thought like an RPG player. I woke up in a prison cell of stone walls and iron bars. It was kept locked by a medieval type lock.

As I looked out through the bars I saw there was an elevator directly opposite from my cell, surrounded by the same stone walls. It looked like the elevator was the only way this cell could be accessed.


The elevator doors opened, and some explorer type people came out. As they were looking around, I saw my escape. I picked up a key or some sort of pick lying on the ground and quickly unlocked my cell door.  The people from the elevator seemed noticeably alarmed, since I was invisible from their view it looked like the door just swung open by itself.


I went into the elevator, intending to invite the others back in with me. The elevator's doors started to close so I tried to press the open button, but there was no open button. The doors closed and the elevator started to move up. 


Now, this was not an ordinary building elevator. It could end up pretty much anywhere at all. There were 10 or so floor buttons and no indication of what floor I had just left.
There were actually "+1" and "-1" buttons which I thought would take the elevator up or down a floor, but the floors weren't numbered properly, starting with 1 but then -289, 78, 256 and then some crazy number in the millions and so on. 


The elevator stopped and the doors opened, revealing utter darkness outside. I couldn't even tell if there was solid ground, but I had a premonition that something terrible lurked in the darkness and that it could sense me despite my invisibility.
I quickly hit another button and the elevator closed doors and continued its ascent.

The elevator then opened out from the inside of a tree. It was mountainous terrain, like right out of a painting. The sky was cloudy and thunder came down frequently, but there was no rain. I can't remember the rest but it had something to do with a hot trans-gender dryad so I'm guessing you don't want to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment