Saturday, October 19, 2013

Tongue Torment

"Would you like to try the new Southwest McWrap?"
"Sure, four please. What could possibly go wrong?" --famous last words

well mcwraps are pretty good, I'll just take a bite and
AAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUGGGGHHHH BLLLEEEAAAHHHHHHHHHUEHEHAHAHAHA
SOOOO SPPIIICCCYYY AAAARRRRGGGG MUCHO CALIENTEEEEE TOMCRUISESAVEME FROM SWEET BABY JESUS WITH A CHAINSAW OHLAWD BURNING ELMOh*

I rush to the fridge to grab a full pitcher of lemonade and upend it into the maw of the inferno. My family decided to try it too, but their resolve faltered. This is the path I chose for myself though, so I will force myself to continue...just gotta tank that spiciness...*bite* AAAAAHHHGG....*bite* AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHGGGG.....I....dooo eeet....BLAUUURGHH
"I survived" --family member

No comments:

Post a Comment