Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Define myself

Guess who's back? None other than me, De Fine Myself! The blog on that domain is horrible though, the poor coloring and font choices make it really difficult to read. But it's over 9 years old so it's in the past, let bygones be bygones.  "this xin is a flicking nazi" --videogamemunkey

Why am I speaking of this? Well, I decided to check up on Sunny Talks Alot, and she still hasn't talked alot, or in fact more than the original post made several months ago. 
But when I checked the profile, WHOA! There was a whole nother blog there, called Defining Myself! I eagerly checked it out. You can too, if you want: http://definingmyself92.blogspot.com/ 
Oh no posts, good job. I am shaking my head and tsking in approval.

I hope you weren't expecting me to define myself, because I don't feel like it. Why don't you define yourself instead? I bet it'd make a nice entry in your mom's dictionary.


 ....I didn't mean that as an insult. Curse those Freudian slippers. Let's pass around some butt rubs to alleviate the tension.
Butt rubs: Offering life in the left cheek, death in the right.





 Oh yeah, that's Epic Mafia. Mafia is a pretty cool guy, eh kills innocents and doesn't afraid of anything. It's a pretty troll game though, you should try it. Gotta practice those skills of deception on random strangers on the internet, which you can then use on the ones you love. Because you love them.

On that topic, if you suspected I was deceiving you all along, then you were right. But that deception stops right here, right now!
No longer will I hide behind these dark panels!
No longer will you have to, Deal With It!
No longer will THE TRUTH be hidden away from those that deserve it!
Its time for........THE GLASSES!! TO COME OFF!!
 YYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAA- wait wrong show

Erm....I uh.... I'll uh...just be signing off now......

....




dammit hardison

No comments:

Post a Comment