Sunday, October 20, 2013

Interruptio

A few days ago I was walking down the street with some bros, trying to explain something I found interesting to one of my friends(well now you know I'm making this up, I have no friends) when this other friend just cuts in and interrupts me! How inconsiderate! The exchange went sort of like this:

Me: "...but you see, the major obstacle that's been hampering my progress in achieving ambidextrosity(this is not the right word for the concept, or even a real word for that matter) is the way that the furniture here is arraigned, like this, THIS CHAIR-"


Certain other guy: "yo man I like chairs and I'mma let you finish but hey first friend, do you think you can do this random thing, at this date and time?"
 

first friend: "uh I think so"
 

He then turns to me in a poor imitation of Samantha M. Jackson, saying "Oh I'm sorry, did I break your concentration?" while putting his hand on my shoulder.
I ain't even mad though. It wasn't really that important for others to know anyway.
 
Protip: Whenever I drink tomato or vegetable juice, it always leaves red stains and small amounts of goop on the inside of the cup. I feel too lazy to wash the cup, so what I do instead is pour milk into it until it's full, then drink that up. The milk clears out all the stuff left behind from the juice.


Today when I was at Jeepers, I went to the bathroom while I was waiting for the food to be served. As soon as I walked through the door I almost did a double take at the handsome face staring back....in the mirror. Holy crap I am so beautiful. That smooth silky hair, that lovely complexion...yeah you wish I posted photography of myself here, too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment