Wednesday, October 2, 2013

I missed the bus

Only about half an hour ago, I made the astonishingly(not really) poor decision to have a late lunch. When I finally emerged from the dark halls of the forsaken eatery(TM), the bus and all of it's people were gone. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (refer to the no.com website mentioned in a previous post) (fine, be lazy, here's the link: http://nooooooooooooooo.com/)

Leaving me sitting on the....warm, dusty bench. Okay, that's not as bad as the cold hard ground but it sure felt like it to me. It is rather uncomfortable, as for some reason there is a handlebar sticking out from the rear wall into my back. Not only that, but there are all these random people walking around and having loud conversations.

It's so scary here...so many strangers....so scary......2spooky4me....I'm gonna run away now.......goobai
  
2spooky4me

No comments:

Post a Comment