Thursday, October 24, 2013

The slumps of midweek

*lame crappy post alert, skip over this*
errrrgh...I'm feeling really tired. National Cosplay Day is next week here in 'murica, and I dunno if I should even do it. If I am going, I'd prefer to go as a hipster character/archetype, but I'm too lazy to make/order the costume and stuff. No, I don't mean dressing like a hipster, I mean something that's not the typical BedsheetPhantom/Toiletpapermummy/Uglyedwardcullen/Victor'sHulkPredecessor and the lot of them. 

Nanowrimo is next month though, and I'm definitely gonna doo eet. I'm still not sure what to do for my novel. I have some inklings of an idea but with most of my ideas, I can't see how to implement them with my limited shut-in level of worldly knowledge.

I got the Opera web browser a few days ago and am writing this post in it right now. The editor in Opera apparently doesn't support the font I normally use, substituting in this other hard to read font that is exacerbating my lack of humor. I'm actually just doing this to increase the post count for October before month's end. I don't think I'll ever manage to match that 16 posts per month reached in April unless I do the double posts, which would go against mah principles. MAH PRINCIPLES!!! But hey, at least I'm still here and haven't abandoned this dumb thing.

yeah, this is a relatively boring post with no pretty pictures, but don't say i didn't warn you beforehand. i warned you about the tiredness bro! i told u dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment