Thursday, October 10, 2013

God jam it bro

Radio Commercial: "When you think of the word fun, what's the first thing that comes to mind?" Well I do these Jack Nicholson eyebrows, and-
Only the dead can know peace from this suffering
It's not that time of the week yet, but I'm in a fairly gloomy mood. Not just because it was raining heavily this morning, but because I have A FINGER JAM. Yeah, the temporary version of carpal tunnel syndrome. This is really annoying especially since the jam's on my right middle finger, which as you can imagine is used for a great many IMPORTANT things.

yeah....it's a reeeaal jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam

I'm chalking it up to playing ranked LoL with an almost broken left mouse button that I have to slam every minute or so to get it working. Obviously I gotta do that RICE thing to recover, but I hate that I can't ice one finger without making the rest of my hand cold. QQ


J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMM

No comments:

Post a Comment