Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Praise be to widdershins

Today, I saw this commercial where people were moving around this giant white Q shape. I think it was advertising the new season of that show hosted by Oprah Winfrey, the one where they talk about stuff. I don't know about that, but seeing that giant Q made me want to make a duplicate of it, so they could be put together to form a QQ, which can be used for many purposes. That's what all those shows are about anyway, famous people QQ'ing about the news.


I find myself strolling through a well tended campus in peace once more, 'tis the occasion for song!

It's a beautiful morning, la la laaaaaaaa except it just turned 12:00 so it is no longer morning, but noon. QQ

I really wanted to fall asleep on a bench like last time, but there's just too many people around now to bum out. You never know who might want to troll someone sleeping out in the open *cough* http://iamsoaimless.blogspot.com/2013/08/move-in-day.html *cough*




I guess you could say that it's.............a bummer!

Don't you?
Oh, I'mma try something new: Providing you guys with "trigger warnings" before I say something that might be offensive, so you can not read and not be offended. But that's too bad for you, because you'll miss out on juicy tidbits. I am currently uncertain on what these tidbits are of, but I AM certain you will miss out on them.

                          Trigger warning: Humor at the expense of the cripple



My legs are tired. Also, I'm going to be lame and not reveal the next item of The Collection this week either. O ho ho, you had to read through my lame puns to find that out.

Don't forget to post random text in the comments section below.

1 comment: