Saturday, September 7, 2013

Top Web 30.5

When you're using a normal graphical web browser(for what else would you browse the web with, you think you're a pro who only needs Lynx to do everything? HUH?) you should always keep it maximized so it fills the whole screen. 
You know, to get the full and enriching experience the World Wide Web can provide. Especially this blog. 
In fact, you should maximize every program you use. There's no point in actually using that decades-old feature of multiple windows side by side. Those guys who say multitasking increases productivity are all liars, you only have 1 head so you can only do one thing at a time. Of course, if you're an ogre who was gifted with 2 heads at birth then I guess it might be okay to have 2 windows at once.
 Oh, speaking of ogres...(not like I arbitrarily steered the subject in that direction)
shrek is love, shrek is life
My legs have stopped aching, but now the left side of my tongue hurts. I don't remember biting it recently.

I should have posted this on Friday, but I was looking forward to this weekend to get some sleep. Were you looking forward to the weekend for say, FUN? Look no further than this:
http://funfunfunfunfunfunfunfun.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment