Monday, August 26, 2013

Doooooruuuu

Today is a very meaningful, momentous day in my life.
Yep, you guessed it: It's the day that my head was twisted horribly out of shape by incompetent medical personnel, forcing me to live as a malformed wretch.

(What's that? You think it's him? Well......actually, it's Baelish. But he's still at the top of my list.)

I will show them what they deserve for such an affront upon....THE KING 
OOAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!! MAH BOI
ugh, my eyes hurt....

The post title comes from this weird sound effect I heard often when I was playing some game, I think it was either Avernum or Stone Soup Dungeon Crawl. Most likely Avernum.
Sorry, I'm really exhausted from not sleeping last night and doing a ton of stuff this afternoon so that'll be all, folks.

"MERRY KWANZAAA!!!!!" --stickman

No comments:

Post a Comment