Thursday, September 19, 2013

Noodle Pills

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery. But today-" Nah, that saying is overrated and overused. Not to mention too composed and mature for this blog. Lets go with this instead:
When you're Russian for food, there's no time for Stalin.
I should really be more careful, I almost got killed by a TV yesterday. You know how murderous they can be. But if you don't, well, that's a story for another time.

You may have noticed a certain lilting tone, that I use quasi-satirical pseudo-random musings.
Such a signature style is indicative only one person, well known in the Peal Whirl.

That's right. I am none other than the two time Nobel laureate, the former Czar of the Style Invitational, the legendary Washington Post columnist himself, GENE WEINGARTEN!!!
I will give you a few moments for this revelation to sink in.
Wait no I need a do over
Okay, I lied. Weingarten doesn't have any Nobels.

Do you know that "early release from class" feeling Aimless guy speaks of? Because I don't. I have over 4 hours of free time between my commitments today, so there's no problem, no problem at all.
I intended to use this time to the fullest in crafting the glorious elitist gospel that comprises Baffleton's Chungerbus! (whoa first time I've ever referred to my blog by its new name) (whoa, not the first time I've made some irrelevant parenthetical self-referential remark) (whoa, too many of these things I'mma stop now)

And maybe play a few games of LoL too. And read some webcomics. And some articles on feminism. And then get really bored and actually do a little work. And maybe start a revolution on- oh crap I only have 20 minutes left. Unfortunately I can't really touch on all the stuff I wanted to touch right now(they're all appropriate so don't get any ideas) like the state of The Collection, but I can tell you that I am at an impasse with regards to the Leaguemans "project".

Eating an ice cream cone upside down on a bed is a horrible idea. But it worked for a few minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment