Tuesday, March 4, 2014

It's never over!

I'm getting rather concerned for aimless man's mental health. All that lack of sleep must be tough on his mental fortitude. So much so that he's created this alter ego persona, "Son of a Bishop" or whatever to pretend he's a completely different person when posting from it. He's not fooling me, I know the real Son of a Bishop died months ago in a terrible implosion of apathy, bless his Mormon-ish soul. I just have one question for you, aimless guy: 

SO YOU THINK MONSTERS ARE YOUR ALLY?


I was born a monster, molded by monsters! And when I was a monster grown, the people were nothing to me but COOKIES!!
Normally, this is the time where I tell myself to quit posting pictures of scary things before I turn into a tumblr-goer, but I'm not hearing any voices right now. Maybe if I listen closely...
OM NOM NOM NOM
Oh I'm eating cookies, that would explain it.
NOM NOM- carry on- NOMNOM
Well this is unprecedented. I'm not giving myself any trouble. I should consult my psychologist about this. Wait never mind, I realized Freud's been dead for like a century.
Just you wait, me. Juuuust you wait. *munch*

No comments:

Post a Comment