Thursday, March 6, 2014

All the lights in the sky

I never meant to start a war.
I just wanted you to let me in. (Like that vampire movie, Tsukijime)
And instead of using force-
No get out of here Miley Dyrus-me, nobody wants to see those balls.
Man, I apologize for not trusting in the Lord Kelvin, I didn't know of the Vroopful Resurrection of Son of a Bishop. Nobody tells me these things :(

I beg forgiveness O great and aimless one. Henceforth Lord Kelvin shall be a patron saint of the Church of ProZ, and an Aimless Bible shall be written to chronicle the history of the chosen people, the Aimless Army.
IN THE NAME OF THE LORD, SHIPS SHALL BE BUILT TO CARRY OUR WARRIORS OUT AMONGST THE STARS, AND WE WILL SPREAD AIMLESSNESS TO ALL THE UNBELIEVERS!

Anyway, you may have noticed that I finally put in (Putin hurhurhur) the stuff on the right side of the page. Please, help me make tons of monies support this blog and maybe make enough to buy a ticket. You know, to the BIG GAME?
dog u KNOW i love the big game
But it's okay, you can make some monies and go to the BIG GAME too. I found this cool site called QoinPro, you get free imaginary monies every so often so if you're interested click that link and sign up. They spelled coin wrong so you know they're legit.

No comments:

Post a Comment