Thursday, February 27, 2014

Roland 'Itiative is my buddy too

Alright it's admission time. Envision me standing before you, pulling out a metal folding chair. You cower in fear at the sight, but I mean you no harm. I unfold and deploy the chair, turning it around. I then sit backwards in the chair and rest my arms on top of the back. Just keepin' it real while I serve some fresh hot gonads. I mean donuts. 
copywrong 200G mandrew wussy
I think I might have said in my more serious old abandoned blag that I hate tumblr. This is no longer true. It's a great place for askblags and kids who think they are "hip" or "cute" to spam and repost pages upon pages of animated GIFs. At least they don't do it here or in Church. I still have one peeve with it: It was clearly tailored to people with faster than dial up internet connections. 

....what? 


Yeah that's right, I USE DIAL UP!


The Internet came from the phones, and I am proud to stay true to its roots with my lofty one window browsing style. Its almost like Stargate level technology mayne, got those unscheduled incoming wormholes dialing in all day, e'ery day.
"I took the initiative and created the Internet" -- Al Gore, famous polyphone technician.

An inspirational quote to be sure, except instead of creating the Internet, I've regained the lead in the blogging competition that is really only a competition for me with the other aimless bloggers.

Okay, I don't really use dial up, but right now my connection is so slow it might as well be. It took me like half an hour just to cobble together all the random ass pictures and stuff for this post. But the deed 'tis done, and so this post comes to a close. I bid thee farewell


.........

Do you hear that?
They say if you listen close enough, you can still hear the beeping of the modem tone to this very day.

............


beeeep

No comments:

Post a Comment