Thursday, August 22, 2013

The Monkey

Hay guys what's going on in- OH LAWD
One life, one love. Summer is almost over, and Riot only reveals the summer skin set today. I guess I'm just relieved that a certain skin wasn't put on hiatus.

In my novel/comic writing quest, I've learned that showing the audience a set of hidden things or people that will be revealed piece by piece as the story progresses is a great device to create suspense and discussion. It's used by the webcomic Shotgun Shuffle as well as the more obscure Dungeons and Demacians 3rd Edition thread on the LoL forums by Captain Marvelous.

So without further ado, I present to you a set of my own devising....THE COLLECTION!!!
What sort of fabulous things could these black circles with question marks possibly hide? You'll just have to wait until next time to find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment