Sunday, August 25, 2013

Jolly McFollies

I bet you've been eagerly awaiting the next installment of The Collection....
Well too bad, it won't be shown this week. See, I'm doing you a mercy by telling you this right now instead of at the end of this post so you wouldn't have to read through all my mindless drivel only to be disappointed. 

Correction: What I meant is, I'm doing you a favor, "mercy" doesn't really make sense in this context...OR DOES IT????
Is this the answer, or yet another question?
Now I'm worried that my posts are turning into just flavor text for the silly picture repost of the day. But that's fine, I'm sure even if it was like that, they would make fine Magic The Gathering cards! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooohh
credit to Ravenide
this doesn't deserve credit
none of that was very funny actually. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment