Friday, August 23, 2013

Catch 22

"Catch 22" is a phenomenon describing the extremely addicting(catchy) tune and lyrics of Taylor Swift's hit song, 22.......

You can't get it out of your head, but I know you want toooo
Everything will be all right, let's just keep prancin like- waaaait a minute
What if I don't wanna log in facebook? There's no button to close the dialog! Clicking outside the box does nothing! What kind of sick joke is this? 
YOU GOTTA LET ME OUTTA HERE FAGBOOK!!!! THIS IS DETAINMENT WITHOUT CHARGE!
LET MY PEOPLES GO!!!!

Ok, here's the moment you've been waiting for...the moment where I reveal the first item in....THE COLLECTION! 

BEHOLD...............THE STICK!!!
And, In an even- *cough* excuse me, In an even more shocking development, all the white question marks are gone. Uh. I guess that isn't a more shocking development, I didn't feel like putting them in this time. 

Well, tune in next time to find out if I'll reveal the second elusive item in the Collection! I bet you just can't wait, can you?

No comments:

Post a Comment