Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Mobile Pig Disgusting

"Mess with the best, die like the rest" -- Official motto of the United States Marine Corpse

"Kill or be killed" -- Killary Klinton, Kill la Kill (Venezuelan dub)

I sat there staring at a blank notepad file, trying to remember what I was going to type. Then it hit me- yeah, I was going to make this blog post! It's been so rong, er so long since my fountain of gospel last spouted the holy truth. I think I still beat aimless-sensei in the absence category, 20 days is far shorter than 3 months. Wait no, the last two posts...only a day apart! 
NOH! I HAVE BEEN DEFEATED! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Togetha we could rule this city, spidahman! But instead we shall fight to tha DETH! -- Ezreal
I was going up a cramped staircase when I passed this guy with what looked like brand new black and white high top sneakers. Wanting to seem young and hip, I was about to comment "Nice kicks, DUDE" when I noticed his headwear. Is that b- buh- beats audi- RICHFAG DETECTED

Beats Audio is the premier headset for people who enjoy spending hundreds of dollars on equipment that cost about 50 cents (see what I did there, hurhurhur) to mash together in a Chinatown tearshop.

I have to wonder who the artist was behind those Angel Lague advertisements that seem to be all over the internapz, er internet these days(Why server always down when they say?).  They must be feeling so proud of themselves right now. This is a prime example justifying my stern policy to never try out browser based games, they have a habit of excluding more than half of their target demographic in their marketing strategy. But I might make one small exception...
Sorry that wasn't actually it, I couldn't find that specific ad again. It was a fagbook ad about league of ogres or something really onion-y like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment