Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Waiting

A few days I got my dad to try out that Southwest Mcwrap thing, as he was the last of the family to have not tasted it yet. Here are a few select quotes from him:

"Eh, it's just a little spicy"

"This is nothing"

"American food is so mild"

"Why are you sweating? I don't feel anything"

QQ I'm not a real man. Gotta build more spice resistance.

I did make it to Gold Tier a few days ago in LegendLeague so I'll be getting those great rewards in a few hours when the season ends. But then I lost the next 5 consecutive ranked matches, which kind of rattles my Cage because it could imply I don't really "belong" in gold. 

Wait, did I just say "rattles my Cage"? 

Crap. This is bad.  

Really bad.

It has been summoned. And It will demand sacrifice. You don't want to be there when that happens. And it will keep happening.

I'm warning you now, you better lock yo doors, batten down the hatches, Hide ya kids, Hide ya wives, hide ya husbands, cuz  LOOK OUT!
IT'S THE GHOST RIDER!
Man, this would have made a great halloween post but its 2 weeks late.

No comments:

Post a Comment