Saturday, November 2, 2013

No Trap November

"That was the best oral I've ever had" --high school spanish teacher

QQ, I couldn't get to posting until after October was over. But now I am finally free! ...To write my NaNoWriMo novel. At least this time it's voluntary.

If you think you're better off after seeing a guy in his underwear with Jesus' face shooped on, well that's great, I didn't know my blog had gay christian readers. I'll try to cater to your interests more in the future. I bet the rest of you would really enjoy that. Don't deny it. "Search your feelings boy, for you know it to be true" -- Backstroke of the West

Oh right I took these video stills a while ago and completely forgot about them, here you go:
Teal'c already knows what's up. He IS a Private Eye after all.
Noh! Don't do it guise! Don't doo eet! You know what's going to happen if you facecheck that brush! No-
DEMACIAAA!!!!!!!
RIP old garen

No comments:

Post a Comment