Thursday, November 14, 2013

somebody get a fire distinguisher

Ah, what a fine day for studying in the library. But wait, is that....crunching I hear? That guy over there...is he EATING? In a library? Does he know the rules around here? Someone should really give him a stern talking-to.  He's even sitting at an angle so everyone can see he's not actually studying! He's playing some gol-darned video game, and all those clicks are even louder than the crunching! How can I concentrate with all the discomforting noise he's making? *sigh* kids these days...

This is what I imagine must be going through the mind of the older gentleman sitting not 2 desks to the right from me. I guess I'm really rattling his cage... aw nah, I did it again. Here comes nickzilla
you don't say
There appears to be a new Legend of Leagues champion hinted at being released soon, so I had an intelligent FACT-based discussion about it with my friend.

me: I think this guy might just be more generic than garen

friend: nah
He's asian so that makes him exotic and mysterious
And having a very dull swor
sword*

me: hey garen is asian too why do you think he builds youmuu's ghostblade

friend: no thats just the asianwannabe spirit of white bros

me: do you see his new squinty eyes in the splash art

friend: He tries really hard

No comments:

Post a Comment