Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Goat&CatScans: Ko-Fi Online

Hey hey people, Cory in the House with a chapterless announcement: 
It has been suggested to me by numerous people (just two but who's counting) that I create some channel for people to donate to the group. While the mere act of scanlating comics already enriches one's mind, body and soul, I wouldn't say no to any material compensation that should come our way.

Thus I have created an official Ko-Fi page for Goat&Cat Scans. BEHOLD, THE LINK: https://ko-fi.com/goatncatscans

Donations may be used for:
  • Acquiring raws (should we ever need to, we're still good up to 39 for Retired Heroes)
  • Web hosting fees (should I ever decide to get a real website for this instead of using my shitty old blogspot)
  • Karate lessons to rescue our families who were kidnapped by ninjas (just kidding)
Me IRL when someone actually donates:
Ironically, the rights to this image cost more than we will probably ever receive.
Jokes aside, I don't have high expectations, especially during these tough times we're in.

Whether you decide to donate or not, you can also support us by answering this strawpoll here: https://www.strawpoll.me/19897069 

No comments:

Post a Comment