Saturday, July 13, 2019

Goat&CatScans: Megapause

Hey hey people, Cory in the House. No chapter sadly, just an announcement for transparency's sake. We've hit a bit of a roadblock, and for once it isn't due to being "busy".
a photograph of me expressing my frustration at the futility of capitalism
Around December of 2018 we discovered that Retired Heroes had moved to a different site, one where you have to pay per view. My first thought was "Dang, why didn't I think of that? I could be even richer* right now". The second was that we only managed to save high quality raws up until Chapter 24. Frankly I'm not sure how we managed to snag raws for four whole chapters after that, but it seems our luck has finally run out. Last time I checked the going rate is around $0.50 in US dollars per chapter.

Wait wait wait, I can already feel you taking your wallets out. We're not collecting taxes donations... yet. Apparently Nekyou has an 'acquisitions' team that can take care of things like this. We're currently waiting for them to ghost us.

*because as you know, unofficial scanlating already pays the big bucks. But where does all that money come from, you may ask? Who knows? It's one of life's great mysteries.

No comments:

Post a Comment