Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Goat&CatScans: Retired Heroes Chapter 21

Man, traffic has largely died down since October. Nobody's coming here, not even to ask "ayo where the next chapter at". 
Poor solid snake. Truth is, the game was rigged from the start.

I kind of expected this though, and it means I don't have to worry as much about PR anymore (as if I did in the first place). Anyway, I forgot to mention we have a new and improved credits page, check it out:
It's at times like these, when I'm having perfectionist OCD fits about how the Goat and Cat just don't look right after flipping them horizontally despite them being MSPaint drawings and thus having a very feeble claim to looking "right", that I contemplate how my life has ended up at this point. But that's enough of my rambling, here's the prince that was promised.

Chapter 21: http://www.mediafire.com/file/l3t79vv9qeczz5s/Chapter_21_v2.zip/file
The entire equine: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/4o5obdo2l3198/Retired_Heroes_Translation_Project

5 comments:

  1. Hi the reason for the traddif is maybe that your transleted pages appeared on big manga websites (i found it on mangareader too about 3-4 weeks ago)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So... where's the next chapter at? *runs away laughing!*

    ReplyDelete
  3. yep, should it be done already =))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since chapter 22 is out and there wasn't a new post, I'll just say it here, thank you so much for continuing to translate and share such a wonderful story

    ReplyDelete