Friday, June 30, 2017

Bring out the gimp

Tragic irony has vindicated my previous post. Last night I somehow twisted my leg at a weird angle while sleeping, delivering an unending holocaust of pain. Well not really, I just needed to make a Lyttle Lytton reference. It did hurt like hell for the first minute or so, and then settled down to a dull ache, which persists to this moment.

Naturally the first thing I did was check for bleeding or bruising (a sign of internal bleeding for the anatomically impaired) but there doesn't appear to be any.

In other "news", there's going to be a sequel to that movie about a weird ass board gayme, except in lieu of the now departed Williams the star power is the Rock. This would be fine, if they didn't try to shoehorn in some stupid video game tropes. This is an international travesty.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment