Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Goat&CatScans: Resumptio

After doing some of my own research I found the next few chapters of the comic aren't actually behind a paywall, so that was a lie. Apologies for making you guys worry. There are still a couple issues in the way of acquisition though:

1. We have to use a proxy/VPN to access the raw site. The host doesn't seem to like visitors from the United States, probably because they hate freedom. The fools.
2. If you try to right click on the comic page it blocks you with a modal* popup instead of giving you the context menu for "Save Image As". This is per the usual for Chinese copyright protection.
original the content, donut steel!
3. The series itself may be on hiatus as it hasn't updated since January. Perhaps those chapters are behind a paywall. I haven't confirmed anything yet, will get back to you when I do.
 

Besides number 3, these are more minor inconveniences that I have the means to circumvent** so we'll probably be good up to Chapter 36. 

In the meantime I'd like to thank you, the reader, for actually reading my blog. You're all truly wonderful, have a good one.

*yeah, I didn't know those popup things were called 'modals' until now thanks to my new job.

**I'd teach you, but I'd have to charge.

No comments:

Post a Comment