Friday, August 11, 2017

Arr Nein Kay

"Pinnochio is just a taste of his ability!" --pink haired lover boy

Have you ever had that feeling that there's something stuck in between your teeth yet no matter how hard you pick, you can't quite get it out?

firecracker hexagen

I've had this feeling for almost two days now, and at this point I'm thinking the inner edge of my tooth just got eroded for some reason. I can feel the irregularity with my tongue, but not with my teeth, and I can't see anything when I look in the mirror and shine a light down the old orifice. I must have gone through a few feet of dental floss and a millimeter of fingernail by now trying to get some relief, but the only real result I've had is making my gums bleed a little.

Ain't that a bitch?
That's heavy man.
 
Maybe it's always been like that, and I never really felt up the backside of my teeth that thoroughly with my tongue before.

Maybe it's just a plaque buildup from not brushing the backside.

Or Maybe it's Maybelline.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment