Thursday, March 30, 2017

March Sadness

My shoes have been squeaking way too much lately. I try to walk on carpeted and metal surfaces but sometimes there's just no avoiding those smooth tiles. Something is up with the soles, which I can't be bothered to find out. It's not raining, and they don't appear to be wet. What a puzzle. I do worry that the squeaking will aggravate nearby people, but as it turns out the person who is likely aggravated the most is me, the nearby-est person of them all. 
[Speaking of nearby people, this girl sitting nearby just farted, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA]
 But let us cease this mincing of words. I know that you and I both long for those bygone halcyon days of 2013, when I would do crazy things like make 5 whole posts in a single day. I think what enabled this was that they were shorter than my average rant nowayears, and my standards were lower. Alas, perhaps we shall never see their like again in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment