Thursday, February 11, 2016

The meme machine

"Decided that my 2016 starts again on February 1st...January was a trial month" --loser

Surprise, bitch! Bet you thought you'd seen the last of me...

Yeah, it's been a wild and wonderful six months, a far cry from the lethargic, melancholy days of 2013. Snoozin', Cruisin', relaxing all cool, all shootin some ping pong outside of

CALM DOWN, DOKTOR PAVEL. NOW IS NOT THE TIME FOR BEL AIR. THAT COMES LATER.

After much introspection, I've decided that tumblr isn't so bad. There are the pure art blogs where thankfully, nobody actually says anything. There's the cool people making original the content (donut steel!), like 70sscifiart, Kyle Honk, basic bitch, filthy frank, sungwon cho, medertaab, kaiku- uh not her.

Anyways, my life just keeps getting more and more legit. Although there are still times where I just sit in front of the craptop all day aimlessly wondering if there's anything I'm interested in doing, as the usual things just aren't doing it. Like earlier today. I probably should have written this post then, it would have been more exciting. And longer, if you know what I mean. Oh well.

There needs to be an animated series of KC Green's Gun Show. I mean stuff like this is just priceless.
I whistled for a plane and when it came near,
the license plate said "Bane?" and it had a mask in the mirror. 
Crashing with no survivors this plane was real pretty,
So I said to the pilot, "Yo homes to Gotham City!"

No comments:

Post a Comment