Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2014 is here

Oh yeah, you know what that means! 

So, what does it mean? I uh....don't quite know myself.  

But here in America it is the eve of the time that we have to change calendars, and its a tradition for folks around these parts to watch the broadcast TV segment "New Year is a Dick" featuring some random unimportant people in New Zork. Which in my opinion could be more appropriately named as "Channel 4 pretends to be MTV for a few hours". Man you little kids probably don't even know what MTV is, but I do because I'm a big kid. Just kidding(ha), MTV stands for Mature Television and isn't something kids should know about. Obviously I won't be watching either of those, because watching TV is for noobs, real men drink tea and blog. Except for TeaV, I think that's alright.

The quintessential New Year's practice, of course, is to tell everyone what your "resolution" is. Personally, I want to try for 1080p, 1366x768 is decidedly non-standard and prevents me from viewing my forum in its full glory like people with a Lingonberry Blackintosh can. Oh yeah, I hope I get some PROMOTIONS! this year, if you know what I mean (because again, I don't and would like to know)
Cherk mer oert ern ferceberk!
 Alright, time to begin on my next photoshop project: Satanic McDonalds logo.

No comments:

Post a Comment