Sunday, June 30, 2013

Lotto Buddies

This was the day that I was supposed to win that million dollar sweepstakes I entered into last month, but nobody showed up with my big check. What a shame, tsk tsk tsk....by the time I'm done with them they will beg for death....mhmm yes such a shame, really. All those bodies to clean up. Those little things I typed just now are all just funny looking, completely non-threatening dots I like to make so don't strain your eyes trying to read them. Look at this picture instead:
dat jesus
I randomly remembered this oft repeated rhyme from my childhood days:

I'm Popeye the sailor man
I live in a garbage can
I something something something
and blow up something
I'm Popeye the sailor man, toot toot!

Oh god, Popeye did the Boston marathon bombings! It's a conspiracy!
It's all coming together now.
  • I said "oh god" and put up a picture of Jesus. Naturally religion is involved.
  • OCR stands for Optical Character Recognition, which has black characters.
  • It also stands for Original Chicken Recipe, made by the Colonel himself to bring glory to the name of Kentucky Fried Chicken.
  • "Toot toot!" sounds like a bomb. A cop killer baby whistler bomb. Those are the worst. Take my word for it. Unless you didn't pay for it, then don't take it. 5 bucks a pop in case you were wondering.
WHAT DOES IT MEAN? you ask, not necessarily in all capital letters.

This is only the latest in a large scale retaliation of Popeye's Chicken and Biscuits on their main competitor, KFC for being gay and racially tolerant. Even worse, they are blessed with the divine providence of the Abrahamic deity himself. 
If we want to preserve any hope of defeating Grandma Popeye, everyone's gotta do their part to boycott Popeye's chicken. And renounce their religion.

Are you offended yet? If not, yo momma so fat she don't need the internet, she's already world wide.

No comments:

Post a Comment