Friday, June 28, 2013

Comic sans

By request of a trusted friend, I've been authorized to disclose a secret project that began last week. I am helping a skilled craftsman, known only by his codename, "The Cat", to create a comic of webs!

Don't know what that is? Well, it's kind of like this blog, except with more pictures and dumb looking people doing dumb looking things. Which is somehow...better? I guess we'll see if it takes off. Just FYI, I never look dumb or do things that look dumb. Ever.

This particular comic is going to be a......fantasy adventure genre ordeal. I hesitate to call it that because of the negative reputation associated with them. Just kidding there is no negative reputation, fantasy webcomics are just too commonplace in my opinion. 

Here's a sneak peek of one of the pages, a tiny sliver to torture you over what could possibly be depicted in the full page.
RUH ROH!
 Wait no that wasn't it. Here's the real one.
Who could it be, this animal that I did see? Can you help me solve, this mysteryyy?
That's all I can provide about it right now without revealing too much (too much being everything we have so far) 
I'm telling you about a comic without actually showing it, hence the title of this post, "sans" being Latin or whatever for without. It was not a reference to any typeface that may be universally despised, but you can imagine this post was written in it for "fun".

Oh man, I just thought of more Leaguemans.
"I never asked for this" -- Alex Benson, dehr  "Too bad" -- me
Without further ado, I present Mega Ezreal 8 names, part 3:
Aatrox = darkman
Pantheon = jumpman
Amumu = cryman
Taric = gayman/gemman
Shaco = clownman
Leona = sunman
Diana = moonman
Tryndamere = Rageman
Vi = punchman

I'm going to make a page for the League of Legends man nicknames for quick and easy reference after part 4. Expect it soon 8-)

No comments:

Post a Comment