Tuesday, June 25, 2013

First Milestone

What? What is this stone of miles? An ancient arcane artifact (always adding alliterative appeal and artistic aptitude aaall afternoon, ask about autographs anytime-UNOFFICIAL 17x COMBOOO) to measure miles? No, this is the 30th post I've published on this blog! I never thought I'd get this far before forgetting about it. I am so happy, I just want to sing:

bdoo bdoo bdoo bdooo
da da da da DAAAAN DAN da da da da DAAAAN DAN
We're no strangers to looove, you know the rules and so do I
Your heart's been missing but you're too shy to say it
We know the game and we're gonna play it, iiiiiii just wanna tell you how I'm feelin..
Gotta make you understand--
 never gonna give- never gonna give- never gonna give- (give up now)

I'd like to think that with each post I've made on this blog, my attitude has grown a year older and more mature. The joke's on you though, I was serious from day one...about not being serious. You Fartlord. You just did it again didn't you. Don't lie.

I was afraid I wouldn't have anything more interesting to relate to you other than yet another list of stupid League Champion nicknames(because you liked the last one so much) but today I actually did something interesting so I'll discuss that first. You're still getting the list though.

Today I went to this so called "amusement park" named Eddard Lightshield V of Andor.
Ah, now that doesn't help at all. How about 47 Beavers Settetania? No? 
Sorry, that's the best I can do for you. 

I don't know if I should call it an amusement park or theme park, 'amusement' to me has kind of lost its meaning, conveying more of a blaise, vaguely smiling mood due to the prolonged influence of a certain friend.
  
me: What do you think of my blog?
friend: It's amusing

[Disclaimer: This conversation didn't really happen]

My observations of 47 Beavers Settetania as it is this year:
1. All the employees are of a certain ethnic persuasion
2. Every time a ride was about to start, the attendant would wave a thumbs up sign around. I surmise this is a popularity gambit to coerce you to "like" the ride's facebook page.
3. At the end of the ride many attendants would violently slap your hand. I'm not sure how much further I can go into this without being racist, but this seems to be a common practice in the Western world. They call it a "high five", as it originated from a barbaric native ritual in which a quintet of individuals were publicly executed at the gallows.
4. Everything was overpriced. Basketball is supposed to be free.

Alright here's Mega Ezreal style names, part 2!

Cho'gath = eatman
Fiddlesticks = stickman
Darius = chopman
Garen = spinman
Maokai = treeman
Vladimir = bloodman
Rengar = huntman/catman
Brand = burnman
Jarvan IV = flagman
Kha'Zix = bugman

No comments:

Post a Comment