Saturday, June 8, 2013

First unsolicited reference

I'm so excited, someone actually posted a link to this blog, on their blog, and not because I asked them to. Really. It's on a Canadian Blogspot address, but dream dream dream dreeeeeeaaaam yogurt is great without the stain of corporate scumtags.

Thank you, 11 year old Nerdo, or Gustavo Almadovar, for taking the time out of your surely busy day to mention me. I look forward to chugging bleach in your company sometime soon.
http://youareanerdo.blogspot.ca/

Oh who am I kidding there's probably a list half a mile long of people in line ahead of me, waiting for their meeting. 
I think this takes the cake for the most boring post on this blog. At least it would if I had any cake to give, which I don't, since I'll just eat any cake I get right away, unless its a monster.
 

My feeble attempts at making this post more interesting have only piqued my sweet tooth.

Give me cake. Now. 
DOO EET NAO

No comments:

Post a Comment