Monday, March 31, 2014

Listen what I say-o

"March comes in like a lion and out like a lamb" --A Liar

Here in the Northern Hemisphere, it's supposed to be spring. That's why it was snowing heavily yesterday. Just like last Tuesday, I was sitting inside one morning seeing the gray sky outside. I looked back 15 minutes later to see fast moving McFlurries(jk just regular flurries) descending from the heavens. My reaction was one of pure joy:
 Today the snow all melted away back to the green grass, leaving only the squishy wet mud sticking onto your feet and shoes to show that it was ever there. Now I can finally say AH, IT'S SPRING AGAIN(even I don't know what that's a reference to). Time for frolicking and other stupidly cheerful activities that I will have no part of. 

When I mentioned snow, you probably thought I was going to make a reference to that really popular song from the Disney movie that came out at the end of last year. But no, the post title is actually a misheard line from the Red Hot Chili Pepper's single "Snow".

For those of you who don't know, Disney's "Burned" is about a princess born with the magical power to turn everything she touches into fire. Her sibling travels across the land, meeting the most unlikely comrades on an epic journey to stop her from turning the world to ashes. When she first gains the freedom to use her power, she sings the song "Let it Burn" a hit solo composed by the master himself, Tommy Lee Jones-sensei.

I should really change my forum avatar...
I realize I've been delving too much into the mundane details of my personal life. But simply saying random crap is going full retard. And you never go full retard.
[The picture of the guy saying to never go full retard]

"See you in April, scrubs." --Me

I spent weeks looking for that chef boy picture...I was so happy when I finally found it...

No comments:

Post a Comment