Monday, May 27, 2013

Stress Relief

I have much to present to you today from my findings on the internet.
First, I'm not an Apple product user, but there is this game for the iPad called Icon Pop Quiz, in which there are many stylized icons using simple colors and you have to guess what they represent.

Its pretty fun to show people how much of a nerd fan you are about your favorite shows and products. The icons themselves are also amusing, some having a rather disturbing therapeutic effect on your psyche. 
Just look at this great icon they have for Barney:
I wonder what he finds you PERFECT! for...

It's like he's staring into your soul. Pretty deep, isn't it? Makes you just want to gaze at it lovingly all day.....every day.....all week......all month.....all year.....forever.......I love you.......you love me.......we are Barney's family............

Several days passed before I was rescued from the Barney cult. That episode of Intervention is considered "lost and destroyed" and will never be released to the general public.

Anyways, I also discovered Baker Cat. Baker Cat is classy yet cute. You will love Baker Cat, but not in the way that those cultists loved Barney, that was a perverse phenomenon we will not speak of again.
 
http://belarr.com/bakercat/

No comments:

Post a Comment